Florey Postdoctoral Association
The Florey Postdoctoral Association (FPA) unites the postdoctoral scientists of the Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health. The overall organisation of the FPA, its activities and day-to-day management are taken care of by a dedicated Committee.
The purpose of the FPA is to:
- Provide opportunities to Florey postdoctoral scientists for professional, scientific, personal and career development.
- Enhance communication between Florey postdoctoral scientists through social and professional networking events.
- Keep Florey postdoctoral scientists informed through various media (e.g., mailing list, website, social media, ...).
- Promote contributions made by Florey postdoctoral scientists both within the Institute and externally.
- Represent Florey postdoctoral scientists towards the Florey Executive and more broadly within the Institute.