Florey Postdoctoral Association
The Florey Postdoctoral Association (FPA) unites the postdoctoral scientists of the Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health. The overall organisation of the FPA is managed by a dedicated Committee which is renewed annually.
The purpose of the FPA is to:
- Provide opportunities to Florey postdoctoral scientists for professional, scientific, personal and career development.
- Enhance communication between Florey postdoctoral scientists through social and professional networking events.
- Inform Florey postdoctoral scientists of educational, employment and award opportunities
- Promote contributions made by Florey postdoctoral scientists both within the Institute and externally.
- Represent Florey postdoctoral scientists towards the Florey Executive and more broadly within the Institute.
2020 committee members
Paulo Pinares-Garcia (Parkville)
Sophia Luikinga (Parkville)
Deena Ebaid (Heidelberg)
Mouna Haidar (Parkville)
EqIS - Carina Bodden
WiSPP - Carolina Gubert, Deena Ebaid
Promotions - Carolina Gubert
Social Media - Deena Ebaid
Mentorship - Laura Bird
Graduate research committee - Carina Bodden
Outreach activities - Carolina Gubert
Mental Health - Linda Fothergill
Outreach activities - Linda Fothergill
Brain health affects all Australians. You can support our research by making a donation or a bequest.