Florey Postdoctoral Association
The Florey Postdoctoral Association (FPA) unites the postdoctoral scientists of the Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health. The overall organisation of the FPA is managed by a dedicated Committee which is renewed annually.
The purpose of the FPA is to:
- Provide opportunities to Florey postdoctoral scientists for professional, scientific, personal and career development.
- Enhance communication between Florey postdoctoral scientists through social and professional networking events.
- Inform Florey postdoctoral scientists of educational, employment and award opportunities
- Promote contributions made by Florey postdoctoral scientists both within the Institute and externally.
- Represent Florey postdoctoral scientists towards the Florey Executive and more broadly within the Institute.
2018 committee members
Shashank Masaldan (Parkville)
Emilio Werden (Parkville)
Erin Campbell (Parkville)
Phil Ryan (Parkville)
Charlotte Ermine (Parkville)
Brain health affects all Australians. You can support our research by making a donation or a bequest.