- 12-month fixed term opportunity until April 2021
- Part time, 14.5 hours per week (0.4 FTE)
- Heidelberg Based
One in five Australians are affected by a brain disorder each year. The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health has more than 600 staff and students who are passionately committed to researching the way the brain works. We are internationally renowned for our discoveries and research on the central nervous system and associated brain disorders.
We are an Institute that makes a difference.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant, to support the development and conduct of NOVELL; a new project that works to rethink and reshape how brain injury rehabilitation facilities are designed.
Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and organizing meetings, travel, accommodation and workshops
- Producing and distributing regular newspapers to participants and wider network
- Assisting with the submission of ethics and grants
- Organizing the curation for project website and social media account
Detailed information about the position and key responsibilities are available on the Position Description.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficiency with social media and electronic communications/correspondence
- Experience with visual representation of information summaries preferred
- Demonstrated experience with planning and organising meetings and workshops
- Knowledge and/or experience in a Medical Research Institute or similar (Desirable)
This position will be paid at the classification level of Higher Education Worker 5-1 ($66,175)– Higher Education Worker 5-4 ($70,228) plus generous superannuation in accordance with the Institute’s enterprise agreement. Employees are also eligible for substantial salary packaging (including living expenses, meal entertainment, accommodation, electronic devices, car parking and motor vehicles), three paid Institute days, annual leave loading, purchased annual leave, parental leave, and further benefits.
Click ‘apply’ to submit your resume and cover letter (you will be directed to submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Team on email@example.com.