Are you an alumnus of the Florey? Did you conduct your research for your PhD with us or were you a Postgraduate researcher or did you work at the Florey in any another capacity? If so, we'd love to hear from you. Click on the link below to provide us with your contact details so we can add you to our mailing list and keep you up to date with all that's happening at the Florey. We invite you to follow our Florey social media channels as well.
- Sign up here for our mailing list
- Sign up here for Florey's postal Brain Matters
- Sign up here for Florey's email Brain Matters
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
Joining our community will enable you to:
- stay in touch with former colleagues
- keep up to date with the latest developments and news from the Florey
- hear the latest about research breakthroughs happening at the Florey
We are currently reaching out to alumni to seek your thoughts on how you would like to continue engaging with the Florey. Our aim is to establish a relationship between the Florey and our alumni and create the best possible experience for you. If you’d like to catch up, share your insights about your experience or simply connect with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Stay in Touch!
Brain health affects all Australians. You can support our research by making a donation or a bequest.